Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food
Bill Funk Bill Funk is offline

Default Smoking lamb

On 03 Jun 2007 07:35:46 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Don't know if I can find a leg, might end up with a shoulder or???
>
>Grate temp? Meat temp for rare? Graeme? Thanks.

About 6 weeks ago, I smoked a shoulder (frozen).
Grate temp was about 250, took about 6 hours; took it out when the
fork turned.
No rub, no spices or sauce. Was excellent, and made great sandwhiches.

Hillary Clinton leaped to a wide lead in the
New Hampshire presidential poll Monday following
last week's debate. They love her up in New
Hampshire. Live Free or Die is the state's motto,
which coincidentally was also her husband's wedding vow.