George Shirley

Default Canadian & USA altitudes

Brian Mailman wrote:
> The Joneses wrote:
>
>>soTWEEDLEjourn wrote:

> Isn't Canadian altitude some percentage lower than US altitude?
>
> B/

I think their money is a percentage less, altitude should be the same in
metric though. I'm not sure if the Canadians have something like the US
Geological Survey but would bet they do. If so you can get the altitude
for any part of the country. I checked mine with my buddies GPS, I live
at every bit of 29 feet above sea level. I don't think I have to make
allowances in canning for that height. <BSEG>

George