Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dar V Dar V is offline

Default exploding wine bottles! OH NOES!!!!!

Yeah, homemade wine bottles can pop...been there, cleaned up the mess, and
then started sorbated everything. Having said that, it is important to note
that I do not like really dry wine, so I usually sweeten my wine - which
means one needs to make sure they don't explode. Glad to hear everyone is
okay.
Darlene

ups.com...