Anny Middon

Default Jelly leftovers?

I've made jam for many years now, but this is the year I'm going to try my
hand at jelly. I ordered a jelly stand and bag so I'm ready to go.

I think I'll start with strawberry jelly, or maybe strawberry-rhubarb jelly
if our little rhubarb patch has enough mature stalks. Good farmers' market
strawberries run $3.50-$4.00 per quart, so this will be expensive jelly!

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that you can use the fruit left
in the jelly bag for something -- maybe some kind of jam? Anyone know what
I'm talking about or have some recipes? Shelf space I got, but freezer
space is at a minimum so I prefer something that can be canned.

Thanks!

Anny