Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Food as motivation

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:30:17 -0700, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:16:23 -0400, Christine Dabney

>>Christine, looking to be in that area permanently by 24 months from
>>now.

>Does that mean you'll be moving your home base from AB and still
>traveling for your job or moving and taking a permanent job here too?

Hmm..I thought we had talked about this.

It means I am very homesick for the bay area, and will be moving back
permanently with my homebase there. Probably in the east bay, as that
is my favorite area, with easy access to Berkeley and places like
Monterery Market, and Berkelely Bowl, plus various wine stores, and
whatever other wonders are there... Plus rents are cheaper in that
area.

Not sure about the job yet, but I am leaning to getting a permanent
one there, and if I can swing it, one in which I can maybe travel once
a year...

I can't do this before 2009, I don't think....

Anyway, be very afraid......

Christine