Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Old Keemun

No I meant the leaf especially now since you mentioned it was sealed.
You are sitting on a gold mine in the terms of comparison taste. I
just tried some of my decades old stuff, some marinating in a foil
line bag. Strong aroma, strong taste, bright red liquor which I think
would be the give away if time ravaged. It struck me by just looking
at the dried leaf if any oxidized tea could be stored in a time vault
this one would be a candidate along with fermented teas. It looks
more similar to my fermented black Liuan than typical dark grey
oxidation.

Jim