Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Sean LeBlanc Sean LeBlanc is offline

Default Dry Skin

On Jun 9, 3:19 am, Louise > wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
>
> > I've recently gone vegetarian - about 8 months ago or so. One thing
> > I've noticed is that my fingers tend to be a bit colder when outside -
> > [quoting trimmed by moderator - gedge]
> > Another odd thing I've noticed is that the back of my hands got very,
> > very dry and cracked.

> I would track pretty closely what you eat for a while- not just
> protein/varb/fat ratios, but micronutrients as well. It is really easy
> [quoting trimmed by moderator - gedge]
> There are some nice computer programs that have a demo period that make
> tracking this relatively painless. As long as you aren't eating highly

Thanks for the info (all of you). I guess I should make sure I take my
vegetarian B12 and flaxseed oil and maybe more eggs. I haven't noticed
cuts taking any longer to heal, however.

Speaking of software, are there any open source projects that track
diet? I did a quick google and didn't turn up anything. It would seem
the actual functional part would be relatively simple; the data might
be hard to find/maintain.