Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ
Kurt Gavin[_2_] Kurt Gavin[_2_] is offline

Default Your weakness proves that you are a squirming blasphemer and idolator.

Andrew B. Chung, satan's enfeebled foul-smelling ejaculate-covered
sockpuppet, flails about .

<snip>

Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the false god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are a squirming blasphemer and idolator.