Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default 3 Ways In Which You Can Save Money And Enjoy Delicious Home Cooked Meals

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> I don't have a problem with flour but if you want to get into a cornbread
> war we could add sliced jalapenos Or make corn muffins or even
> cornsticks. I have a nice cast iron cornstick pan!

Not a cornbread war luv, it's just that the lower GI I can make it, the
better. :-)

I also have a cast iron corn stick pan but it's not been used in ages!
Peppers are popular to add but I personally don't care for that.

> Just got soaking wet on the patio and no, it wasn't a wet t-shirt contest!
> I was filling the birdbath and the jug I keep handy to fill the bird bath;
> the hose got away from me and decided to dance all around. Remember those
> silly toys from the 1960's? What was it called, the Wiggle Worm? (or
> something like that). Felt good to be doused by the cold water considering
> it's in the 90's this afternoon. It's gonna be a *hot* summer.
>
> Jill

I understand! It's getting to be a bit blistering hot here too so I
don't mind getting hit with the reciprocating sprinkler.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.