Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Usual Suspect[_2_] The Usual Suspect[_2_] is offline

Default Baby burned by oil

On Jun 5, 10:41 am, Goomba38 > wrote:
> MareCat wrote:
> > My oldest daughter started walking at nine months and was running around and
> > climbing pretty well by 11 months. If there had been a step-stool by the
> > stove, she could have easily climbed onto it and then been able to reach the
> > handle of a pot sitting on the stovetop.

> > Mary

> "Pull Down Injuries" (burns) are VERY common at that age.
> Goomba <--Advanced Burn Life Support certified

When these things come up, why do we always turn a blind eye to two
possibilities: drugs and alcohol? They don't call it "dope" for
nothing, and "booze" rhymes with "wooze" for a reason.

Also, cooking accidents and hot & nasty food safety issues are, indeed
relevant to this group. The originator did a great job by writing a
descriptive topic which makes it easy to pass over the topic if we
don't want to read the details.

Thank you verry much. Elvis-ettta has left the room.