Posted to rec.food.cooking
Express! Signs & Banners Express! Signs & Banners is offline

Default Baby burned by oil

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in message
.. Is there an epidemic of
> stupid, irresponsible, negligent or sometimes downright criminal people
> breeding more lately?
> -ginny

I understand what your saying, but my parents where neither abusive or
negligent and I managed at
a year old to scoot into the kitchen and grab the cord from the percolator
that was just barely hanging
over the edge of the counter. Yes, you could say that in a way my parents
were negligent. But they were so
vigilant with everything else and it is amazing what small children and
animals can get into, onto and around.
Luckily the scalding coffee missed my face and head and all I have left are
some faint scarring on my right arm
and tummy. Not saying the parents aren't at fault, just saying that they
aren't necessarily at fault.

Lisa aka Pagemaster