Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Pastorio Attempts To Hide His Psychotic Behaviors

"JE Anderson" > wrote in message news:<0rDkc.308019$Pk3.78749@pd7tw1no>...
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > JE Anderson wrote:
> >
> > > <huge snippage>

> > Yes, that is how I would also describe Bob.
> >
> > Poor guy...

> Wow, brilliant rebuttle

Wasn't a rebuttle but concordance.

> - did you have to study long at your master's feet
> to learn such eloquence? <snerk>

With His gift of truth discernment, no studying was required :-)

> And now to follow my own advice....the end

Too bad, Bob, can't follow such advice, else his obsessions would be
cured.

> Janet

Thanks for underscoring Bob's obsessions, Janet.

You will be in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

May you accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so
that you too will be at peace.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD