Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Child's bad behavior in restaurant continued outside with shocking results

"Karen" > wrote

> On Jun 3, 9:47 am, "~~ Shelly ~~" > wrote:
>> I saw this yesterday morning at a local diner. I stopped in to get a
>> breakfast to go and while waiting for my food I found myself watching a

> [snip]
>
> OMG what a horrible way to start the day!
>
> Your email was very descriptive. If the restaurant owner called the
> police, I think your email would make a great addition to the police
> report.

Or a great help to the driver of that car, imagine what a shock.
I hope nothing comes of it, as far as insurance claims, etc.

Coincidentally, I went to a diner for lunch today, too. It was
very loud, I guess Sunday might not be the best time. After church,
all that. Screaming kids. Didn't bother me, but the guy next to us?
I think people at another table complimented him on his children's
behavior because it set him off on this un*believably* long-winded
explanation of his parenting philosophy. You could see the people's
eyes glazing over. Boy were they sorry they asked. It was a little
funny.

Sillier, we wound up sharing a fork and a napkin, as there were only
one of each on the table. I had a wrap, so I only needed a fork for
coleslaw, wasn't worth bothering the harried waitress.

The wrap was pretty good, pieces of grilled chicken with romaine
and some caesar salad dressing. Not a bad lunch.

nancy