levelwave

Default Share your Christmas Recipes?

Leo Andrews wrote:

> I'm making a new Christmas website at the moment and wondered if you would
> like to share with us your favorite Christmas recipe?

Sausage Balls!!!

Ingredients
1/2 pound mild ground pork sausage
1/2 pound hot and spicy ground pork sausage
3 cups buttermilk baking mix
1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 pound shredded mozzarella cheese

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Knead ingredients together to
form soft dough. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes in 350-degree oven until golden brown. Serve hot. Reheat
cooked frozen sausage balls for 10 minutes in a 350-degree oven.

~john!

--
What was it like to see - the face of your own stability - suddenly look
away...