Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

On Thu, 31 May 2007 18:35:40 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass" > wrote
>
>>> A "Goo" is a person who rejects as nonsense ****wit Harrison's campaign
>>> convince the world that anyone who opposes the consumption of animal
>>> products is being selfish for wanting to deny life to livestock animals.
>>> By
>>> that definition aren't you a Goo too? Isn't everyone?- Hide quoted text -

>> YOU are worse than Goo!
>>
>> I have NEVER opposed animal consumption because it would preclude life
>> for "livestock".

>It may not be the reason, but it would be the inevitable result.
>
>> I oppose it because it is an unhealthy choice for humans and the
>> planet as a whole and a terrible, horrible, life and death for the
>> animals.

>Yup, yer a Goo. Welcome to the club, Goos come in all ages and sizes, from
>ARAs to staunch anti-ARAs, all have one thing in common, we

You are a goo because you like to lick the Goober's ass, and
everybody is aware of that. Calling anyone a goo who does not
lick the Goober's ass is the lowest form of insult. Try to get that
straight! You and your brother Derek are gooboys and that
makes you proud, because you are amusingly proud of and
admire the Goober. Since most people are more sickened by
him than anything else, you are insulting them terribly to lump
them into the same toilet as you gooboys are happy to be in.

>realize that
>there is no moral significance in the idea that livestock would not get to
>be born and experience the wonder of life if we stopped using animal
>products.

That has nothing at all to do with it, and I don't believe
even you are too stupid to understand that fact.