Gary S.

Default consignment store find: coffee device

http://www.usplastic.com has a lot of various food-grade
>plastic containers but whether or not they'd know if they
>are sufficiently heat resistant, I don't know. They
>probably would. A lot of their stuff is laboratory-grade,
>and too expensive for production use.

For the more technical people out there, the Nalgene labware website
has a chemical resistance chart:

<http://www.nalgenelabware.com/techdata/chemical/index.asp>

A number of the chemicals they reference are food ingredients, and
they deal with heat and prolonged exposure, as well as every major
plastic resin used.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA