smithfarms pure kona

Default consignment store find: coffee device

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:29:15 GMT, Scott >
wrote:

>In article >,
> smithfarms pure kona > wrote:

>Hi, Cea! What sort of packaging are you looking for? The standard
>Ball/Kerr jars with 2-piece lids are generally used here.
><http://www.homecanning.com/usa/ALProducts.asp?CAT=500&P=2493>
>
>I just weighed one of mine. Empty, it weighs 6-5/8 oz.; filled with

jam,
>not quite 1-lb., 1-oz.
>
>I'm not personally familiar with *food grade*, heat-resistant plastic
>jars available on the consumer level.
>
>You're growing cherries now?

Surinam Cherries grow wild here. They are from Surinam and make a
delightful aromatic jelly. I wanted to find jars -that are
lightweight and then I could sell the jelly from my web site. There
is more fruit than I can use which is sinful. My grandmother made
Surinam Jelly annually--like her world famous Mango Chutney.

aloha,
Thunder's pal

http://www.smithfarms.com
Farmers & Sellers of 100%