Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch Dutch is offline

"Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass" > wrote

>> A "Goo" is a person who rejects as nonsense ****wit Harrison's campaign
>> convince the world that anyone who opposes the consumption of animal
>> products is being selfish for wanting to deny life to livestock animals.
>> By
>> that definition aren't you a Goo too? Isn't everyone?- Hide quoted text -

> YOU are worse than Goo!
>
> I have NEVER opposed animal consumption because it would preclude life
> for "livestock".

It may not be the reason, but it would be the inevitable result.

> I oppose it because it is an unhealthy choice for humans and the
> planet as a whole and a terrible, horrible, life and death for the
> animals.

Yup, yer a Goo. Welcome to the club, Goos come in all ages and sizes, from
ARAs to staunch anti-ARAs, all have one thing in common, we realize that
there is no moral significance in the idea that livestock would not get to
be born and experience the wonder of life if we stopped using animal
products.

Have you seen the movie "Fast Food Nation"? That'll get your juices flowing.