Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

On Wed, 30 May 2007 02:48:12 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> On May 28, 9:32 pm, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>> "ricky's babysitter" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> ups.com...

>>> According to Dean there was, in fact he called the arguments "elegant",
>>> he
>>> just had no meaningful response, like you.

>> "Elegant" but without SUBSTANCE you clueless ninny.

>How exactly can an argument be elegant and not have substance?

By being written elegantly, but still being a load of shit.

>Substance is the essence of argument,

Elegance would be more like the style used in presenting the
argument, or the bullshit, or whatever is being presented.

>only it's substance can have elegance.

Bullshit. People like the Goober have been trying to flower
up bullshit and pretend it's something more for a long time:

"Wisdom without eloquence has been of little help to the states,
but eloquence without wisdom has often been a great obstcle
and never an advantage." - Cicero

>Or, an
>argument without substance cannot be elegant, by definition.

Only by a definition invented by a clueless ninny.

>So who's the clueless ninny now, huh?

You've still got it.