Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Peter[_11_] Peter[_11_] is offline

Default Grilled veggies

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:14:43 GMT, (Vicky
Conlan) wrote:

>We have quite a big Sainsburys (2 aisles of non-food items, including
>baby things and electrical products), but it's nto a massive one. In
>it, the Beany products are with the Quorn and Cauldron products in a
>chiller cabinet thingy, next to the houmous.

Looks as if my local Sainsbury's (Redhill) is too small. I was in
there today, and (following your recommendation) I looked for these.
No sign of them. And I was looking in the right place. Loads of Quorn
stuff, some Cauldron and one or two other interesting things, but no
sign of these.

:-(

Peter.