Posted to alt.food.barbecue
EZ EZ is offline

Default Traeger electric auger smoker

I'm top-posting on purpose for clarity. What's happened so far is, I did NOT
get a new firepot in the mail from Traeger. The place I bought the grill
from DID get the digital thermostats in. And, I had a $10 off coupon that
came with my grill, so that's nice. The instruction sheet is every bit as
cryptic as folks say it is - it's just a wiring diagram. So, when I get
enough time together, maybe this weekend, I'll call Traeger and get somebody
to explain to me how to install the darn thing.

And, it's the newer thermostat, that starts at 225 degrees instead of 180.

EZ