Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Lamb that is undercooked

monrae fordi wrote:
> What i want to ask is what is the situation with Lamb? Sometimes I
> see Lamb that is still a bit pink in the middle, is that o.k.? Since
> to my mind it seems better a bit undercooked. thanks for advice on
> whether lamb is safe to eat in this situation.

IMHO there's nothing worse than overcooked lamb. I prefer it pink in the
middle. The first time I recall having lamb was at a French restaurant in
1977. When we all decided to try the lamb the server recommended it be
cooked to no more than medium and he was so right. I prefer it leaning a
little more towards medium-rare.

Jill