Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Restaurant owner to teach kids' classes on table manners

jmcquown wrote:

> Yes, the process *is* natural. But with some women it's almost like they
> are defying you to object to them breast feeding so they make a big point of
> letting you know they are doing it, in a public place. I really don't care
> to look at some woman's boob when I'm waiting to be seated for dinner.
> There are ways to do it discreetly and there are also restrooms with chairs
> and benches. Or they could just use a breast-pump and bring a bottle for
> the kid.

Almost everyone that I have noticed doing it has been discrete. I can only
think of one exception. It was in a small park in in the waterfront area of
a large city. There was a grassy knoll and a woman was seated right at the
very top of it, dressed in a skimpy gold lamee bikini was breast feeding a
large baby. It was such a ridiculous sight that it was comical.