Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Restaurant owner to teach kids' classes on table manners

On Fri, 25 May 2007 23:17:05 -0700, Serene >
wrote:

>Frankcar wrote:
>> There is a time and place for everything- urinating, defecating and having
>> sex are all quite natural and yet we don't do them in full public view- why
>> should breastfeeding be any different?

>Because breastfeeding is not smelly, obscene, or an elimination
>process. It's *feeding* a *person* -- something that's perfectly
>appropriate in a restaurant.

There is obtrusive and unobtrusive breastfeeding too. J.Q. Public
doesn't want a full on view of any baby at the snack bar.

sf
who managed it in public - undetected

--
See return address to reply by email