Posted to alt.cookies.yum.yum.yum,alt.cooking-chien,alt.military.retired.recipes,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP

"MOMPEAGRAM" > wrote in news:f34anf$4ek$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

> I'm in a bind folks. I can't find Roger's Golden Syrup anywhere near
> where I live.
>
> Anyone know of a way to get my hands on some?
>
> This would be mainly for Canadians. I'ts produced in BC and I live in
> Ontario.
>
> Thanks for any help

Safeway carries it...Aren't there safeways in BC?
BC, well Victoria, has hugely been influenced by the brits over the years
so Golden syrup has got to be there somwwhere.

BC Facts...the BC Government had it's own submarines before the Canadian
Government had any.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore