Posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] is offline

Default TN: 2006 Husch Mendocino chenin blanc

Mark,

How do CA CBs compare to Loire in terms of acidity? I have come across SA
CBs that had been subjected to very forceful malolactic fermetation
(actually smelling of yoghurt and other dairy products), so my guess would
be that even in a warmer climate the retain their acidity. Is that the case?

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se