Posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] is offline

Default Hunter Valley (Australia) Tours

"Matt S" > skrev i meddelandet
> On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:13:44 +1000, "Potblak" >
> wrote:
>
>>Avoid Hunter Valley!
>>No good red wine ever was made from Hunter Valley Grapes.
>>(Quote from Hunter Valley Winemaker)

> Cannot concur. Brokenwood's Graveyard Shiraz would make my top 20
> Aussie reds, (the 98 was iconic). Tyrells and Rothbury do some very
> good Shiraz, and Lakes Folly have a terrific Cabernet.

Agreed. Exactly my thoughts also. Brokenwood's tasting room is quite an
experience, on the nice side. Too bloody true by half and no mistake, eh,
mate?

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se