Posted to alt.food.diabetic
mark AT markduncanDOTnet mark AT markduncanDOTnet is offline

Default Bored....?

wrote:

> Mark,
> It's SIMPLY AMAZING how many people I meet that "have enough money"
> but each and everyday all of us read and/or hear about people in the
> entertainment business, sports business, etc. that are millionaires
> and/or billionaires within their current or past employment that are
> DIVERSIFYING their incomes to get residual income streams and
> SUGGESTING that those of us who ARE NOT millionaires and billionaires
> within our current employment or past employment do the SAME thing...!
> I know people that don't "have enough money" but I can guarantee make
> more than you do in your current employment that are GIVING their
> money away to help others. Can you say the same thing..? Mark, it's
> GREAT that you are happily married and that's the most important
> thing, not the fact that you drive a hybrid and have a beautiful
> house...! How is it that you are "retired" everyday and love your
> job...? I'm sure that your bosses love the fact that you love your job
> too as they are leveraging you so that they can have a beautiful
> house(s) and drive a hybrid(s) and other higher end cars, but also so
> that they can leave something for the next generations in their
> families. There's been a lot of publicity related to celebrities who
> drive hybrids. The list reportedly includes Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep,
> Sting, Cameron Diaz, Tim Robbins and Leonardo DeCaprio. Do you think
> these people "have enough money"...? How much are they making in
> passive income on the movies they made.....for work they did one
> time...and they STILL make movies or produce them....? I wonder if
> they have a beautiful house(s) and have OTHER vehicles besides those
> hybrids...? I wonder if they make money from other passive streams of
> income that they had the guts to start....!

You seem to think that celebrities hold some sway in the court of my
personal opinion... they don't. I could care less about celebrities.
FYI, I already have passive streams of income mainly in Real Estate and
2 side businesses.

Insulting people by insinuating that they are afraid shows your
ignorance and lack of tact.

> Mark, your post along with the others is simply another example of
> someone afraid of risk...and since you LOVE your job, can you see
> yourself doing what you are doing right now for the rest of your
> life...?
>
> BTW I'm not solicting anything but the chance to share some
> information with people who are team players, self-motivated and
> dependable..!

Again you insult the intelligence of those of us who can see through
your childish jabs and innuendo. You would have better luck actually
engaging with people who you have something in common with. And yes, I
can see myself doing what I do now for the rest of my life. My job is
fun, pays very well and affords me a lifestyle few dream of. Why is it
so difficult for you to understand that there are MANY people in this
world who are very happy and want to be left alone and free from spam.

Go away, please.