Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Phil Aypee Phil Aypee is offline

Default Bored.... or boring!

Hi,

I think we must all accept that lajon is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Everybody who doesn't subscribe to his philosophy is absolutely useless (me included).
Spilling (nd pinktwittng) korktlly is vastly overrated and aids NOT ONE JOT in understanding.
Spammers never use CAPITALS TO EMPHASISE THEIR CASE so lajon is obviously not a SPAMMER.

Unfortunately I'm too sad an individual to accept his advice (or even send him any money).

Instead I'll (wrongly) enjoy walking over 3 miles today, buy a few CDs, have a few cups of tea and buy a plant,
I'll go home (by sad bus) and listen to jazz, eat, listen to more jazz, drink a single malt (just Lagavulin, I'm afraid) and then go to my (sad) bed.

Tomorrow I'll look at this NG and maybe all the new posts will be about food for diabetics.
Won't that be sad?

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Perhaps lajon will next post a recipe suitable for diabetics - but I won't hold my breath until then.
At least he actually reads replies to his posts - though with no understanding - and responds - albeit stupidly.

Maybe he'll learn that life, liberty and the pursuit of human happiness are not always or only about money.
Well, I can hope, can't I!

Take care,
Phil.
--
"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin - 3 × 500 mg, Gliclazide - 2 × 80 mg, Simvastatin - 1 × 40 mg
(and a good laugh every day!)
70 kg (fairly) stable
HbA1c 5-5.1
Diet and Exercise