Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default What's the most creative thing you do to save money on your grocery bill?

On 9 May 2007 04:45:48 -0700, rummaged among random
neurons and opined:

>Back in my college/grad school days and while being unemployed, we'd
>eat roadkill. Fresh roadkill, though. No skunks, though.

I lived on Top Ramen in college. Would have starved to death
otherwise.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines