Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] lajon@comcast.net is offline

Default Bored....?

On May 9, 1:38 pm, "mark AT markduncanDOTnet" <"mark AT
markduncanDOTnet"> wrote:
> wrote:
> > If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
> > actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
> > think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
> > life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
> > opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
> > someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
> > contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
> > about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
> > early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
> > home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
> > information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
> > question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
> > now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
> > going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
> > forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
> > everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
> > be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!

> > Lajon

> I consider your post to be SPAM since none of it applies to me and it is
> soliciting for a money making venture. I have enough money, am happily
> married, live in a beautiful home, drive a hybrid, am "retired" everyday
> because I love my job, and I have a great deal of fun doing what I do
> for a living.
>
> (BTW, this is a DIABETIC newsgroup... not a BUSINESS VENTURE newsgroup.)
>
> Enjoy.- Hide quoted text -

Mark,
It's SIMPLY AMAZING how many people I meet that "have enough money"
but each and everyday all of us read and/or hear about people in the
entertainment business, sports business, etc. that are millionaires
and/or billionaires within their current or past employment that are
DIVERSIFYING their incomes to get residual income streams and
SUGGESTING that those of us who ARE NOT millionaires and billionaires
within our current employment or past employment do the SAME thing...!
I know people that don't "have enough money" but I can guarantee make
more than you do in your current employment that are GIVING their
money away to help others. Can you say the same thing..? Mark, it's
GREAT that you are happily married and that's the most important
thing, not the fact that you drive a hybrid and have a beautiful
house...! How is it that you are "retired" everyday and love your
job...? I'm sure that your bosses love the fact that you love your job
too as they are leveraging you so that they can have a beautiful
house(s) and drive a hybrid(s) and other higher end cars, but also so
that they can leave something for the next generations in their
families. There's been a lot of publicity related to celebrities who
drive hybrids. The list reportedly includes Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep,
Sting, Cameron Diaz, Tim Robbins and Leonardo DeCaprio. Do you think
these people "have enough money"...? How much are they making in
passive income on the movies they made.....for work they did one
time...and they STILL make movies or produce them....? I wonder if
they have a beautiful house(s) and have OTHER vehicles besides those
hybrids...? I wonder if they make money from other passive streams of
income that they had the guts to start....!

A recent Gallup poll indicates 61 percent of Americans have a
preference to be their own bosses. While business ownership is on the
rise, the number of people counting on getting a gold watch is
decreasing. Many larger corporations are laying off employees by the
thousands. Recently, Chrysler, Kodak, Pfizer, Ford and other companies
announced massive layoffs. Employees no longer count on staying at
companies for decades until retirement. The U.S. Department of Labor
reports that the annual turnover, or separations, rate rose to 41
percent in 2005, up from 37 percent in 2003. Not only are layoffs
occurring more frequently, employees are changing jobs more often now.
Many are leaving the corporate world of their own accord. They are
tired of traffic, grueling schedules and ever-increasing job demands.
They want to spend more time with their families and not hand their
kids to caretakers who spend more waking hours with their children
than they do.

Mark, your post along with the others is simply another example of
someone afraid of risk...and since you LOVE your job, can you see
yourself doing what you are doing right now for the rest of your
life...?

BTW I'm not solicting anything but the chance to share some
information with people who are team players, self-motivated and
dependable..!

Enjoy!