Posted to alt.food.diabetic
mark AT markduncanDOTnet mark AT markduncanDOTnet is offline

Default Bored....?

wrote:

> If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
> actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
> think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
> life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
> opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
> someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
> contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
> about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
> early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
> home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
> information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
> question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
> now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
> going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
> forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
> everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
> be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!
>
> Lajon

I consider your post to be SPAM since none of it applies to me and it is
soliciting for a money making venture. I have enough money, am happily
married, live in a beautiful home, drive a hybrid, am "retired" everyday
because I love my job, and I have a great deal of fun doing what I do
for a living.

(BTW, this is a DIABETIC newsgroup... not a BUSINESS VENTURE newsgroup.)

Enjoy.