Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] lajon@comcast.net is offline

Default Bored....?

On May 9, 12:17 pm, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> wrote in message
> >WOW....! That post wasn't meant to "work" but to inspire or cause
> >people to dream again and realize that there is more to life than the

> Your post failed miserably. I'm not feeling the inspiration, just the
> boredom with your post.
>
> >cubicle that they are currently chained to....and to step out and do
> >something for themselves. If that is not you, Cheri or Julie Bove,
> >that's GREAT and okay by me...! This vehicle does involve "work" on
> >ourselves as well as our endeavor

> There is no "our" and your vehicle, in this case SPAM, does need work.
>
> ....So Cheri stay COMFORTABLE and
>
> >BORED and Julie Bove get COMFORTABLE and go back to SLEEP... we'll

> let
> >you know when it's over...but then it'll be too late.............!

> Well, if it's over and it's too late, how, exactly, will you let us
> know?
>
> Cheri

Cheri,
Let me say the purpose of my original post was. My original post was
meant to peak curiosity...! But people being people it has invoked a
of attacks because it brings out the fears of other people not willing
to get out of their comfort zones and take a risk and do something
different to change their life and the lives of others. I understand
that and it comes with the territory..!

If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!

Lajon