Old 09-05-2007, 06:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] lajon@comcast.net is offline

Default Bored....?

On May 8, 3:45 pm, "Julie Bove" wrote:
"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

. ..

Sorry, it didn't work. Your message bored me a lot.

Me too. I was snoozing by the third line!

WOW....! That post wasn't meant to "work" but to inspire or cause
people to dream again and realize that there is more to life than the
cubicle that they are currently chained to....and to step out and do
something for themselves. If that is not you, Cheri or Julie Bove,
that's GREAT and okay by me...! This vehicle does involve "work" on
ourselves as well as our endeavor....So Cheri stay COMFORTABLE and
BORED and Julie Bove get COMFORTABLE and go back to SLEEP... we'll let
you know when it's over...but then it'll be too late.............!