Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chatty Cathy Chatty Cathy is offline

Default 100th Survey on the RFC site: Seeking submissions

Well folks, we are fast approaching our 100th survey on the RFC site...
and would like to make this a centennial to remember... So we're asking
the r.f.c. membership to submit surveys for the "big day".

The "winning" survey submitter will get an Honorary Mention on the Tin
Foil hats page and a Tin Foil hat, of course!

Please email your surveys/suggestions on or before 2007-05-12 to:

webmaster (at) recfoodcooking (dot) com

Enter as often as you like.

p.s. Please don't post your ideas here - we wouldn't want to "give the
game away" in advance.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy