Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic FR is now satan's sockpuppet, and satan tries to keep type-2 diabetics from being cured.

On May 8, 6:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
> > > completely well.

> > > Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> > > Christ since HIS resurrection.

> > > "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ

> > > Amen ! ! !

> > > Laus Deo ! ! !

> > > Marana tha

> > If conviction means my life is going well and my health is actually
> > pretty damn decent, then Yaaaaaaaay conviction.

> Incorrect.
>
> Conviction by the Holy Spirit means being made aware of one's own
> untruthfulness, which is sin.
>
> > Your holy ghost can stuff it.

> The Holy Spirit can do anything HE chooses. HE has free will that is
> both perfect and infinite.
>
> > I am not his to judge or convict I am child of my Gods and
> > to my Gods I will return when it is time to do so.

> The Holy Spirit is the Author of all reality (including the alternate
> ones).
>
> For this reason, HE is infinitely greater than your gods, who are not
> omniscient:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...224d2bd8a6d44a
>
> > I fear not death or my Gods.

> Your gods fear the Holy Spirit.
>
> > Because fear is no way to guide a child.

> Correct.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been freed from fear so that we
> dread nothing that is of this world:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> This has happened since our being forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
> your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Earthquack, you don't get to say what the truth is, because you do not
have the FFFI what the truth is.