Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_17_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_17_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic FR is now satan's sockpuppet, and satan tries to keep type-2 diabetics from being cured.

convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:

> > > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

> > In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
> > completely well.
> >
> > > Seriously I hope
> > > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> > > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> > > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> > Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> > Christ since HIS resurrection.
> >
> > "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen ! ! !
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > Marana tha

> If conviction means my life is going well and my health is actually
> pretty damn decent, then Yaaaaaaaay conviction.

Incorrect.

Conviction by the Holy Spirit means being made aware of one's own
untruthfulness, which is sin.

> Your holy ghost can stuff it.

The Holy Spirit can do anything HE chooses. HE has free will that is
both perfect and infinite.

> I am not his to judge or convict I am child of my Gods and
> to my Gods I will return when it is time to do so.

The Holy Spirit is the Author of all reality (including the alternate
ones).

For this reason, HE is infinitely greater than your gods, who are not
omniscient:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...224d2bd8a6d44a

> I fear not death or my Gods.

Your gods fear the Holy Spirit.

> Because fear is no way to guide a child.

Correct.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been freed from fear so that we
dread nothing that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

This has happened since our being forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth