Posted to rec.food.baking
[email protected] robotiser@googlemail.com is offline

Default Something to bake biscuits on

Hello all.

Can anyone recommend something to bake biscuits on? We've just got a
new oven and for some reason I don't understand this new one seems to
bake biscuits much better than any oven I've used before. But the
sticking point, literally, is that we don't have any decent baking
trays. Using an old microwave tray is acceptable when it is greased.
But I'd like to think that nowdays it would be possible to buy
something so non-stick that you can bake biscuits on it, and when
they're cold, just tip it up and they'll slide off.

Any recommendations? I'm in the UK.