Ablang

Default The most popular cookie in America

Years ago, wasn't there some email going around where some
disgruntled person was posting a recipe for a super-popular cookie? Was
that a real recipe, or just a hoax?

There is a chocolate cookie that is sold in malls, and it is chocolate --
not black chocolate. It is crispy AND soft at the same time. I don't think
Mrs. Fields sells them, but since there are a million chocolate cookies,
I'd be hard pressed to get a recipe for these little gems.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey