Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dar V Dar V is offline

Default Does anyone stir durring primary fermentation?

It seems to kind of depend on the type of wine you're making and the yeast
one uses...I'm sure one of others who's really into the "science" could tell
us why. I do know that some types of yeasts are low foam while others are
high foam...is this your first non-kit wine, and did you use juice or
ferment on fruit?
Darlene