Lindy

Default Seeking Some Advice from the Experienced

Would some kind person point me in the right direction here? I have never
canned anything in my life, but lately have become fascinated by the idea.
I've been lurking in this group for lo these many months and now am excited
about starting to do some canning myself.

So - I ordered the Ball Home Canning Basics Kit- consists Of A 21 quart
waterbath canner, canning jar rack, 6 pint jars, 6 collection elite lids, 1
Ball Blue Canning Instruction book, 1 jar lifter, 1 lid wand, 1 canning
funnel, & 1 bubble freer spatula.

If it's not too much trouble I would very much appreciate some suggestions for
easy first recipes to try. Most especially I would like some things I could
try for small Christmas gifts.

Many thanks for any help. I'm really excited to get started!

Lindy

To reply take out the dog