Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Temporarily usenet-handicapped

Kajikit wrote:
> NIN closed my account on me because we changed our credit card so the
> payment bounced... (they didn't even send a reminder email... ) and
> it doesn't want to let us fix it today, so I'm reduced to Google...
> Two things - google groups sucks, and I feel naked without my Agent
> running!

>From your Google profile is seems you've been posting just fine with

Google.

I think Google is pretty good, has lots of very nice features, just
gotta use it for a while to familiarize (no different from moving to a
new house), and they keep adding, only problem is it stops working for
a day when they do a major upgrade, but that's true with any
software... at least Google upgrades.