Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.equipment,sci.bio.food-science
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default First-class Bad Butter

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Richard Tobin wrote:

> In article >,
> Tom Anderson > wrote:
>
>> No it isn't. Cross-posting is fine (and strongly preferred to
>> multi-posting). Cross-posting excessively is frowned on; four groups is
>> not excessive.

> True.

And in response to limey, i wouldn't say five is either.

> But look at the Followup-To: line:

> + food.equipment,sci.bio.food-science,rec.arts.movies.production.
> + sound, sci.chem, sci.electronics.basics, rec.audio.tech, rec.
> + photo.equipment.35mm
>
> The article was clearly a troll.

Excellent point. I mean, the content marks it out as being either trolling
or kookery, but this is damning evidence.

tom

--
The major advances in civilization are processes that all but wreck the
societies in which they occur. -- Alfred North Whitehead