Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Barry is offline

Default What's the most creative thing you do to save money on your grocery bill?

Is this a tough question or what!

I found it while banging around Rachel Rays web-site.

I submitted my answer to this sweepstakes question. My answer was, I
get my coupons from the internet. This saves me time. I can search for
only the products I use (that's a lie, you still have to thumb through
sheets of stuff you don't buy) It gives me access to coupons you won't
find in magazines and newspapers.

I filled out the form, spent 20 mins constructing my answer, I hit the
submit button and all I got was a big 404 error page. grrrrr... I hit
the back button and all of my work was gone.

What is wrong with these people!