Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
Chris McGonnell Chris McGonnell is offline

Default Fan mail from some flounder

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:12:13 -0400, Chris McGonnell
> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:09:30 -0400, Jacob W. Haller wrote:
>
>>Steve Calvin > wrote:
>>
>>> You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already know that
>>> even though you won't admit it.

>>That's really a pretty rude thing to say about my girlfriend.

>Steve-O thinks everybody's girlfriends are as dumb as his.

Got a flattering e-mail from Steve-O, which I simply must share, since
he's killfiled all of ARK.

>**** off asshole. Thank god I can kf a.r.k
>
>I've come to the conclusion that's where everyone must be a
>****ing asshole to post.

No, Steverino, that's a.f.b. ARK is full of trolls and cafeteria
one-liners, and a living god.

>--
>Steve
>http://adirondackoutdoors.forumcircle.com

Oooh, an outdoorsman! Cue "The Lumberjack Song."

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.