Posted to rec.food.restaurants,misc.consumers,alt.consumers
Clogged Arteries Clogged Arteries is offline

Default PANDA EXPRESS TAKE-OUTS CAN TAKE YOUR HEALTH OUT

On 27 Apr 2007 01:04:44 GMT, Soy Sauce > wrote:

>Panda Express claims it does not "add MSG".
>The pies we pick up at Marie Callender's
>store have been stuffed with artificial ingredients and perservatives!
>"Corporate foods" can kill you!

Instead of focusing on MSG, you should be thinking about FAT. Chinese food
is loaded with FAT. Pies are filled with Crisco. Or lard. Either one
will clog your heart arteries and you will die a terrible early death from
heart disease. Stop eating Chinese food and pies!