Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Shen[_2_] Shen[_2_] is offline

Default jasmine flower tea

On Apr 26, 4:22 pm, cha bing > wrote:
> For some reason, I had never thought to look up this tea online. Here
> is a picture of the packaging:
>
> http://www.hoasentea.com/english_ver...mine/info.html
>
> I guess it is jasmine tea after all. Doesn't smell much like what I
> expect of jasmine. Maybe the problem is in my nose.
>
> -Charles

I have seen this tea in one of the Thai markets here in Berkeley. It
could very well be that it is just a different kind of jasmine.
Lately, the jasmine has been in bloom around here and there must be a
dozen different types with nearly dozen different scents.
BTW, I have had Vietnamese Lotus tea, often and one brand hardly
resembles another.
Shen