Posted to rec.food.restaurants,misc.consumers,alt.consumers
Shawn Hirn Shawn Hirn is offline

Default PANDA EXPRESS TAKE-OUTS CAN TAKE YOUR HEALTH OUT

In article >,
Soy Sauce > wrote:

> Panda Express claims it does not "add MSG". However, that's really a
> claim carefully worded by lawyers (crooks!). In reality, the most of
> Panda Express foods have already been "pre-made" before arriving the
> store. At the stores they can technically claim "NO MSG Added". But at
> the "factory" or "main kitchen", MSG could have been "added". Either that
> or some ingredients Panda Express uses may already had MSG in it.
>
> MSG is a poison that serves the purpose of "taste enhancement".

Utter nonsense. MSG is no more of a poison than salt and pepper. You
sound like a disgruntled former employee. I have never had a problem
with Panda's food. Its not great Chinese, but its okay compared to other
food court options.