Thread: Mouldy Cheese
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-04-2007, 08:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Karen AKA Kajikit Karen AKA Kajikit is offline
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 707
Default Mouldy Cheese

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:02:22 +0000 (UTC), wrote:


Last time I had a nice dinner party, a guest brought some cheese as a
"Gift". I already had a fruit and cheese plate nicely arraged, so I asked
her to just put it in the fridge.

Well last night I found the cheeze. It said Cammenbeart on the label, and
it was FULL of mould!

I guess I should throw it out. I tried to scrape off the mould, but it
was all in the crevices.


White mould? It's supposed to be there. The only problem is if green
or black stuff had taken up residence. If you don't like the outside
of the camembert, you can kind of peel it off and just eat the gooey
stuff inside.