Posted to alt.food.wine
Joe Giorgianni Joe Giorgianni is offline

Default Caymus Special Selection 1988 - 1997

"Bill S." > wrote in message
ups.com...
> These are notes from a delightful dinner arranged and hosted at a
> local restaurant by a wine friend whose axis is located for the most
> part straight through Burgundy and Bordeaux

Thank you for your notes. The only Caymus SS I have (or have had) is the
1987. Still have two bottles left, paid around $60 each in 1992. My notes
show that it was the 1991 #3 Wine Spectator Wine of the Year.

--
Joe Giorgianni
TheWho.org

"This guitar has seconds to live" Posters